headed to iraq

Compu Doc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^^^you got to be kidding me

and thank you for your service

Nope not kidding at all.

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2010/10/state_investigating_homeowner.php

This wasn't the first time Lench had been convicted of animal cruelty. Last July, he faced $1,000 in fines after he pleaded guilty to charges of animal abuse, Amato said. He had tried to poison his neighbor's three dogs with over 300 moth balls.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2009/04/middletown_man_sentenced_for_i.html

Their was also a woman who lived in an apartment near mine that had spread moth balls on the ground to try and keep the ferrell cats away near her apartment. She one time also put them under a part of my apartment that does not have a foundation on the end so their is a space that the cats were hanging out which did not bother me but her putting moth balls their did. I told her she had 5 minutes to remove them otherwise I would be calling the SPCA and reporting her for animal cruelty and I was very serious. She then removed them all including by her apartment.

If you read the label on a box of moth balls it says it is against federal law to use them in any other way than they were intended and as you can see by the above links that they are serious when it comes to breaking that law.

And why would someone want to use a substance that is known to cause cancer in something they themselves drive and smells horrible and is hard to remove the smell?

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Don't try to fog a diesel unless you pull the glow plugs out first unless you want cracked pistons.
Do not drain the tanks, you will get tons of condensation, Fill the suckers with fresh fuel and biocide, full to the top
If It hasn't been mentioned, get it on blocks so th etires don't flatten out

remington88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i dont have to worry about the truck my lil bro is driving it around since he dont have his own wheels yet. now he can save up and get something that will last awhile and my truck gets driven. i just got to aj in kuwiat today. i cant wait to get on mission in my turret. i already dont like it here to much brass with nothing to do walking around.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle