Happy Fathers Day!!!!

tonkadoctor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Lazy"

I just broke a slight sweat wiring a winch........between breaks:drunk: .......now I need another break:urinate

Happy Fathers Day, The oldest (28) called the youngest (8) drew me a special card and now it's time to call my dad.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
Happy Father's Day. We took the little ones to the Gunpowder Falls & hiked some trails then waded into the river for a few hours of stone skipping & craefish chasing. It was the first time the girls had been in a natural body of water & they freakin loved it. I had no idea they would enjoy something like that, but it was awesome. We have started a Father's Day Tradition. We'll go more often that that of course, but definitly on Father's Day from now on. That was better than any gift I could have gotten. Just seeing & hearing the fun they were having playing in the water was pricless. Just tinkered on the mower & some other stuff then went & had crabs for dinner & now I'm heading into work. Hope everyone had as great a day as I did. ;Sweet

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, I had a mixed bag. Fathers day and Mothers day are cursed holidays around our house for some reason. There always seems to be some kind of physical or emotional disaster. My youngest shipped off to D.C. for an educational conference on Saturday, so we celebrated fathers day Friday night. They boys took me and the wife out to a local tavern, and I enjoyed a Yuengling on my son's bar tab. LOL From there it went down hill sort of. Saturday I managed to finish putting the Prodigy brake controller in the Moose Truck, so we're set for hauling the Moose Stang to TN. With the DPS pump, I'm figuring I'll need help scrapiig the soot off the Bronco when we get it down there, so I hope somebody brings a presure washer. cookoo After the install, we had to take Graham to D.C., so that shot the rest of the day. Sunday morning, which should have been Fathers day, nothing special happened, but had anything been planned, it would have been ruined anyway. Graham's rabbit, which lives with our mother in law, became ill suddenly, and we had to rush it to the vet. Unfortunately, it died en-route, so we had this death thing going on to deal with. My wife took it harder, than most of us, but Graham is going to be crushed when he gets back from his conference. Something that will make this Thursday night pretty miserable when he gets home to the bad news. I have bunny in the fridge right now, so we can have a proper burial ceremony. So much for fathers day. :rolleyes:

pafixitman

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Mel.

On Friday (take your kid to work day) I left early and picked up our new pool. Met my brother at the house, tore down the old one and unloaded the new one. Saturday I finished the grass (started by Steph ;Sweet ), ran an errand and then we headed over to Apextrans for his daughters' b-day. Installed my pass side running boards later in the day and headed home. Sunday I was showered w/ home made cards, a t-shirt made by my daughter and some misc. tools. After waffles I installed the stereo and speakers in the truck, repaired the ant. on the RV and installed a new faucet in the RV. The kids then took me to a steak joint I like for dinner. :D

I had a great time just being with the family all weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RangerDanger