Happy Thanksgiving

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw that a few times, but was usually asleep by the time it happened. Just like nowadays. I guess I've gone the whole circle.

Probably wearing diapers then, now you`re wearing depends...LOL

That was back in the early 50`s they did that, My Mom/Dad got their first TV I think in 53, an Admiral black and white, and we got only 3 stations. 4, 5 and 7 from SF.

Goat

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
That was back in the early 50`s they did that,
I'm not that old. I also don't live where you do. It was done later than the early 50's. If you don't believe me, just watch the movie "Poltergeist". I also know some people who said that they were still on a party line in the early 90's.
It also works the other way. I was living in a very small town that was one of the first places in the entire country that had fiber optic internet.

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Party Line, isn`t that Bar Hoppin?

I remember back when we are old enough to pay attention to things, I was some where with my Grandma and the people had a party line.
Nothing was a secret back in those days.

And her Phone # was Cy 3-6101 (Cypress)

Goat

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Party Line, isn`t that Bar Hoppin?

I remember back when we are old enough to pay attention to things, I was some where with my Grandma and the people had a party line.
Nothing was a secret back in those days.

And her Phone # was Cy 3-6101 (Cypress)

Goat
Hey! Remember addresses when you lived way out in the sticks and roads didn't have names. Our address was route 4 box 112D! I had school prayer before lunch in the late 80s, and to hearken back to the IP, I'm thankful for that........... and Knight Rider LOL!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freqencyheight

Members online