Happy Thanksgiving

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I can only remember bits and pieces. Although I can remember how confused the officer was getting when Johnny Fever's reaction time got faster as he drank more alcohol.

catbird7

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the morning hours it was Match Game 75, The Price is Right, and the Guiding Light. Around supper time TV started with Walter Cronkite & Roger Mudd, then Three's Company, Barney Miller, and the Rockford Files. Definitely dating myself......

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In the morning hours it was Match Game 75, The Price is Right, and the Guiding Light. Around supper time TV started with Walter Cronkite & Roger Mudd, then Three's Company, Barney Miller, and the Rockford Files. Definitely dating myself......
I'm 41, but I was raised with a TV.........the Simon and Simon theme is the ringtone on my phone. The Knight Rider theme is for my wife and daughter. I also use the ateam, magnum pi, and air wolf to identify other people when my phone rings.

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I'm 41, but I was raised with a TV.........the Simon and Simon theme is the ringtone on my phone. The Knight Rider theme is for my wife and daughter. I also use the ateam, magnum pi, and air wolf to identify other people when my phone rings.
I don't think that I ever watched Simon and Simon, but I did like the rest of those shows. I also watched The Price is Right, Three's Company, and Barney Miller (sometimes) like Catbird mentioned.

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any one remember "Crusader Rabbit"?

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving,
and Thankful for what we have left.

Goat

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully everyone is doing great and your families near and far are doing great. Those shows remind me of good times with my mom n grandma n ill be 45 next month n still look up old shows on the ytube besides repair vids happy holidays to you all n may that oil burning never dry up.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hopefully everyone is doing great and your families near and far are doing great. Those shows remind me of good times with my mom n grandma n ill be 45 next month n still look up old shows on the ytube besides repair vids happy holidays to you all n may that oil burning never dry up.
I watched "good times" too, I'm " out of sight, like kid DYNAMITE!!!"

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Taslking about old shows etc...
How many remember when the TV stations shut down at midnight, gave an evening closing Prayer and sang the National Anthem?

Then the Test pattern was displayed till morning.

Goat

IDIBRONCO

IDIBRONCO
Reaction score
I saw that a few times, but was usually asleep by the time it happened. Just like nowadays. I guess I've gone the whole circle.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online