Grill inserts

Whit

Reaction score
Can anybody recommend a good insert for the grill of a 04.5 ? My wifes rig needs to keep the Wyoming cold air out. I have the Lund smoke inserts on my 01 and Love them, Any experience with the Lund for 04.5?

Cheers, Kevin

MUDDY

Reaction score
kevin,

on my last 4 rigs i have used the winter fronts eric makes. work well and low cost and looks nice.

Whit

Reaction score
Muddy..how do they clip in on the new rigs? Does Eric have a web site so I can see em?

Last edited by a moderator:

MUDDY

Reaction score
actually no clips. just bolt thru the honeycombs. go to erics profile at tdr and click on his reader rigs section, is where i believe i saw the pics. if i had a working scanner id post 2nd and 3g pics but scanner went tu.

if u cant do that at tdr any more lemme know and ill post em

Whit

Reaction score
Well I e-mailed Eric on the 4th and still aint heard from him so yesturday I picked up some LUnd units in town at NAPA, nice fit and finish.

Cheers, Kevin

MUDDY

Reaction score
eric kind of hard to reach. a trucker who on the rd most of time

Whit

Reaction score
heyhey, I went with Lund cold fronts from the NAPA store, installed them the other day and I like em, dont really care for the one you linked , I see lots of them around though.

Schitzie, I tried the cardboard trick for a while I was locating the fronts I really wanted, damn thing kept dropping out the bottom and eventually fell out. LOL

Cheers, Kevin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
REM70

Members online