Good tires?

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone got recommendations on a good 35, looking for a aggressive a/t or a m/t tire. Currently running 315/75/16 not to worried about road noise I just want something to last a couple years at least, my trucks getting its first alignment done in 5 years, my suspension is complete now steering stuff is good and it’s time to stop buying used ones.

You must be registered for see images attach

WAID

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got Cooper discoverer AT/3 on my truck now. Seems to have good traction but haven't tested a ton. Does well in wet weather and did fine in the icy/wet parking lot skiing yesterday. Hoping to test them more.

Comptech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Cooper Discoverer A/Ts. I've got it set on the company truck and I have had really good luck so far. I am in and out of various drilling sites, awesome out on the road and very good in the mud.

SebastIDIan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Toyo RTs or Nitto ridge grapplers. Great grip low noise nice aggressive look imo saw the nittos were load range F and I was sold

pelky350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve been talking to people today while at work and I’m getting a lot of people talking about cooper and BFg tires, some about Toyo but I’m noticing some are saying they seemed to be a little over priced as a tire. Anyone ever run a master craft mt? They one was quoted pretty low for a set he said the only downfall is kinda road noisey but the tread felt pretty hard when I felt the tires compared to toyo and maxxis ones in the show room

Comptech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The BFG a/t radial is not the tire that used to be. I was also getting really good mileage and performance out of the Firestone transforce.. but not the last two sets.

austin92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bfg’s do not last! Proper rotation and inflation got less than 40k out of them with only occasional towing. Read through my thread Wes linked

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chillman88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I haven't ever run Mastercrafts but they are made by cooper. I see quite a few of them around here.

Shadetreemechanic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am running General grabber A/T. Great driving tire. good off road, don't know about durability yet.
I have run mastercraft and coopers in the past. I like them too, coopers have gotten too pricey though. My mastercrafts seemed to wear out quickly, maybe I got 30K out of them.