Fuel Injection Party

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I know this is short notice, but would anybody want to help replace my fuel system on my truck on Sun, April 29. I gotta get this done soon, and I'm running out of free time at work. Let me know. Thanks
John

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Joe,
I'll call ya.
Gunther,
Sunday morning, York Pa. I have an injector pump to install, 8 new injectors, return line kit, and if time permits, an electric fuel pump. I got tools at home, but better ones at work. Gotta figure what to grab.

John

metrojd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Help

John,
I will be over toward your way Sat. for the breakfast get togather.;Sweet
I will be on my way home by way of 76 through york on Sunday.
What time are you starting your project?
Depending on the tim I might be able to stop by.:thumbsup:
Let me know
Thanks
John

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Hey John,
I'm hoping to start by 8:00 am, we'll see how Sat night goes;Sweet :cheers: Either way, stop on by. I still have your cell # in my phone, call on Sunday.
John

Sorry, no turbo yet. haha

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, that's what I was going to say. Dustin and I are supposed to be getting together Saturday to do his. Let me know which way you want to go with it. I guess John has to work Saturday, otherwise we would all be there. I'm leaving Sunday at 6:00am for another choo-choo ride.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Yes, Mel,
Work has me for most of the day Saturday. Thats why I chose Sunday. Just got finished tonight replacing tie rods and alignment. Need to finish installing the hitch, then hok up brake controller and trailer plug. Plus a whole other list of things to do. When will the fun end?!:dunno
John

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like the venue has changed. John contacted me and wants to do it today at my place, so any of you guys who wanted to come, are still welcome.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Ok, plans changed again. Could not get off work on time, hense I couldn't make it down to Mel's house. Looks like tomorrow is a go. Anybody that want to come and hang out, your more than welcome. Send me a PM and I'll send directions.
John

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
sorry i would love to come but i have finals to study for :puke: and a parts truck to tear apart for a couple of people. if it were a couple of weeks later......maybe next time you have another get together for the turbo?;Sweet