Fuel Injection Party

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Yup, the turbo is the next big project. After the lift kit, trailer hitch and wiring, setting up the new camper, dual front shocks, limited slip carrier installation....etc.etc. Its getting there.
John

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got Dustin through changing out his worn pump for one from MWFI. We maxed it out to work with his DPS injectors. Was running good when he left. Good luck to you guys tomorrow.

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Done!

Thanks to the help of Pafixitman and Guntherx, got the fuel system done on my truck. Other than a small fuel leak at IP and at the #7 injector, everything went w/o a hitch. Tightened those up a little bit and all seems well. Seems to run better and she puts out a little smoke. :thumbsup: On to the next project.
John

metrojd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I missed It

John,
I seen the post by Mel that you were doing the job @ his place.
Plus I waited for your call then Had to head home.
Oh well Maybe next time.
Glad to hear all went well.
John

160k87F250

not rocket science
Reaction score
Hey John,
Sorry we missed you. I thought you were going to call when you were heading through York. Sorry about the miscommunication. Hope you had a good weekend See ya.
John

dbarilow

over worked
Reaction score
Hay Mel, thanks a ton. The truck runs great, and throws just the right ammount of smoke at take off and WOT. I couldnt have done it with out you. Thanks again.