Fuel Filter Before the Mechanical Pump

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like fun! Love seeing more guys doing stuff with these IDIs. Lots of potential and so simple to work on.

ChevellRCR

Reaction score
I agree completely. I started with Mercedes diesels and graduated to these magnificent beasts. lol The simplicity and durability are the best. I want one more. Would love to find a 92-94 single cab 5speed 2wd in decent shape just to tool around in.

ChevellRCR

Reaction score
Sorry for the long delay. Dont get a lot of time to work on her. Got a little more done over the weekend. Finally got the intercooler mounted and plumbed in. I'm whittling down on the things to be done but it just still seems so far away.

You must be registered for see images attach

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks great man! That intercooler looks familiar, same one is on the shop truck. Keep an eye on the bottom corners where the tanks meet the core, mine leaks there but it’s well past the warranty period.

ChevellRCR

Reaction score
Thanks man. WIll do. Appreciate the advice.

Looks great man! That intercooler looks familiar, same one is on the shop truck. Keep an eye on the bottom corners where the tanks meet the core, mine leaks there but it’s well past the warranty period.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle