FS - IDI Performance

sootman73

Reaction score
you mentioned flow of the pump as it is shipped. how does that compare to the stock numbers? do you know what the stock flow at that rate is? i would also like to know what the max flow stock and moose pump areif you got em? thanks

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've posted those numbers somewhere, but to be honest, I can't seem to comit them to memory. To answer the previous question, it doesn't matter if it is a turbo pump or not. There is some additional information here.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just ammended my original post, to include the new Baby Moose pump announcement.

Due to Hammerdown's raving review of a stock rebuild I did for him, I am now getting requests for stock pumps as well. So, I figured it had to have a name, so I've decided to call my stock rebuild a "Baby Moose Pump". After all, most pumps when they grow up, want to be a Moose Pump.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In case anyone wants to know about the warranty, here it is. Warranty coverage is 6 months. We can't see your odometer, so there is no point of stipulating a milage figure. Beyond the first 6 months, we will look at any problems on a case by case basis up to 1 year. If it turns out that the failure is related to something we did, we will probably cover it. Beyond 1 year, there really isn't anything I can do. This is pretty much the standard warranty my rebuilder offers for all his pumps. I realize this warranty may not be as good as what other rebuilders may offer, but this is all we are set up to offer. One of my customers is having a problem, and has reported it after 14 months. My hands are tied unfortunately, and I feel bad about it, but there is nothing I can do. If he wants to discuss it here, that is fine with me, as I don't want anybody to think a Moose Pump is impervious to problems. His problem sounds like it was caused by contamination or a fuel issue based on what I know. So because of this I would strongly urge people if they think they have a problem to tell me about it, and not wait until months have gone by. Also, if your buying a pump, USE IT! Don't sit it on a shelf and figure your going to use it later when that rebuild your working on is finally finished. The clock starts when FedEx says it has been delivered. There are about 15 pumps out there. This is the first one that has had a problem that I am aware of, just in case your interested in statistics. It was the 6th pump that was sold. I our policy on the Moose Misters will be the same when they start shipping. Since customer service is one of the things I'm bringing to the table, my applogies for not making this clear. I'm pretty sure it was mentioned in a thread somewhere, but I doubt anyone would remember it. Interestingly, nobody has asked me about the warranty until now. I'll be sure to include this info in the box with the pumps as well going forward.

97idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has their been any injector research lately? could you pm me please when u have a chance? thanks!!!!!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Please refer to THIS THREAD for information on the Moose Mister Injectors.

Also, I can now state that Moose Pump and Baby Moose Pump are available for GM 6.2 and early non-computerized 6.5 DB2 pumps.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm a mod, so doing something that is self serving like that doesn't feel right to me.

fairlane_68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I second the motion....

but we will only honor your request if we can see pictures of your 68Fairlane

Heh heh...I wish I'd never got rid of it. It was actually a '66 Fairlane GTA. Hurricane put a tree on it a few years back. Dead 100-year-old oak tree vs. classic car. Wasn't much left of the car...the engine was in the machine shop. I'll have one again someday...

Logroller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im new but im making 13psi on stock standyne pump just turned up 1 flatbar and my banks sidewinder turbo kit with a 1994 mbrp 4" exhaust

97idi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im new but im making 13psi on stock standyne pump just turned up 1 flatbar and my banks sidewinder turbo kit with a 1994 mbrp 4" exhaust

i make well over 15psi with my banks and a mostly stock fuel system.

the problem is when u go past 10psi with one of these small chargers it super heats the air causing a loss of power

Logroller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i make well over 15psi with my banks and a mostly stock fuel system.

the problem is when u go past 10psi with one of these small chargers it super heats the air causing a loss of power

i have never had any problems with my egts even pullin 20000lbs the idea is to have the intake air coming in to feed the fuel you are dumping