FS - IDI Performance

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whats up Agnem, Hey I got a 93 turbo pump sitting on my shelf in my shed. Whats the best way to get this to you. I'm not needing it rebuilt till this winter but If your pump is good as it sounds, I want your buddy to do it. I'm only about an 1 1/2 hour from PA border so maybe easier to meet you some day. Right now I'm soaking money in getting my truck preped to paint. Just let me know when you get a chance. Thanks

UPS works. PM me for details.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Correct. I hope to get some injectors going once the pump program has proven itself.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
No, Lady Moose got the slowest award, since I tried 2nd gear for starting out in. I didn't do too well with the Moose Truck either because of a rather violent run. Lots of wheel hop, and the shift knob came off in my hand and my shifts were lousy. Ask those that were there. I thought for a short time that I cracked the bell housing. :rolleyes: That was with the DPS pump anyway. I'm afraid right now I don't have any modified injectors to offer. I've got a good chunk of change tied up in making this program available, and need to concentrate on making these pumps the standard before I spread myself too thin.

Oh no, I am having flash backs to my drag racing days...there was always an excuse (or a 100) for why the loser got clocked!!! :D

Oh and the shirt in the background sucks...you want to go pink slips with my Chevy? ;Sweet

Just kidding you man. If I get to keep my truck, I have the original pump off my 87 I would like to have gone through. My divorce stuff is all scheduled to be done in December, we shall see as well as see what I have to get rid of and what have you, the truck may have to go, if not, it is time for some upgrades!!! :) Is that turbo whistle I hear coming from under the Christmas tree!!! :)

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just a bump cause it was getting hard to find.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Somebody recently asked me about running WMO with this pump. When you recieve a Moose Pump, there is a sheet that I include with some words of wisdom on it. I do not recommend running WVO. Biodiesel should not be a problem. Running WMO is like spending 50,000 on a Keith Black Hemi for your tractor pull tractor, then asking if you can run 87 octane fuel in it. Yes, you can use it and yes it will run, but any warranty claims due to WMO use will not be honored.

discbrks

Reaction score
Is it better to use a stock turbo pump as a core, or a non-turbo.... or does it matter? I bought a '93 parts truck, factory turbo, that is supposed to have a weak ip. Would that be a good Moose canidate?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What matters most is if the pump is in good shape. We go through the whole thing and any worn parts are replaced. The parts tend to jack the price up, so the fewer parts it needs, the lower the cost. Converting it to the Moose Pump spec pretty much costs the same regardless of the way the pump is setup when I recieve it. We can take a really messed up pump and make it a Moose Pump, but it would be more expensive. The cheapest pump to do is one that was just freshly rebuilt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Members online