FS: 1994 F-350 DRW no bed

89greendiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This truck is not mine.

I called about this today and the guy was very forthright about the truck. nothing to hide. Truck is currently not running. No turbo on the truck despite the Banks emblem. Here is the craigs ad

http://akroncanton.craigslist.org/cto/3271540116.html

60k on motor from an ambulance van. 3-4k on new/remanufactured e40d transmission. 2wd

Not in running condition. Starter and radiator not hooked up but present.

Wallace towing and repairs holds clean and clear title. Sat for 2-3 years afterward.

Said he'd take $1800 if i came and got it. He'd probably come down a little more, but if the motor runs and the transmission is that new, it could be worth 1500. I'd offer him that if i needed a tranny and it checked out.

paulw

paulw
Reaction score
I was looking at the same truck lastnight on cl but I thought the guy was asking too much money for it concerding the condition its in. It really is only about an hour away from me.

89greendiesel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at the same truck lastnight on cl but I thought the guy was asking too much money for it concerding the condition its in. It really is only about an hour away from me.

$2500 is very steep for what you're getting.

$1800 is a whole lot better and he said he would take that while i was talking to him on the phone.

$1500 is what i would pay if i needed a new E40d and a good motor, provided it is good and bugs were worked out after getting it running.

$1000 is probably the max that i would pay for it in its current state.

depends on what you need. I didn't need any of that stuff. I was just curious if he had a turbo.