Flaw in the crew cab super shorty

dukedrummer89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So tonite me and a buddy were test loading eveything up to get ready to head to the badlands this weekend. As it turns out not a even a sport quad will fit in the bed of my truck:mad:...dam this idea of makin a super shortbed haha... anyway we removed the tailgate and got it to sit on the very edge of the bed, however so little of the rear tires are touching the bed its going the have to sit on the rear bumper...anyway heres a pics of my wheeling setup. Obviously the crew cab pullin, my 93 bronco that i just picked up, my buddies 06 scrambler, and a 16ft 8k landscrape trailer.

oh, the badlands is a offroad park in western indiana... if anyone is interested in going hit me up;Sweet

You must be registered for see images attach

david85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mines 8 feet long, how long is yours dukedrummer89?;Really

Sorry, I just had to (you know, before some one else did).

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You'll just need to weld up one of those ramp deals like you see the mobile home mover tractors set up with... that they can put the ****** vehicle on the back. LOL

Cheapthrillb2

one ton of fun
Reaction score
:thumbsup: for Badlands............gonna be down there Aug 21-23 for my clubs "Badlands Birthday Bash"

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look's like you don't have much weight on the front wheel's, makes for wandering all over the road. Move that Bronco back on the trailer or back it on, take some weight off the hitch, only need 5-6 hundred lbs on the ball.
Maybe you could extend the truck frame and put a longer box on it.:rotflmao:rotflmao

dukedrummer89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look's like you don't have much weight on the front wheel's, makes for wandering all over the road. Move that Bronco back on the trailer or back it on, take some weight off the hitch, only need 5-6 hundred lbs on the ball.
Maybe you could extend the truck frame and put a longer box on it.:rotflmao:rotflmao

yea, that works good for a stock truck, but when your tires are 15in wide and got a lot of sidewall flex i found it rides alot better with more weight on the rears... im going to get a 6in drop hitch instead of the 4 that ive got now to level out the trailer.... other than that it seems to pull the 6-7k pretty well