edge stackable??

pullinfarmer95

Reaction score
So i ordered an edge w/attitude box and monitor and i am still waiting on it and i got to wandering if the box is compatible to stacking or not? if it is what programer or box would it be? i am a cummins 12valver and the D-max is my dads and i am just helping him. so i figured i would let the guys who know help me along. thanks guys!

Hokey

Reaction score
stacking edge

pullinfarmer95 said:
So i ordered an edge w/attitude box and monitor and i am still waiting on it and i got to wandering if the box is compatible to stacking or not? if it is what programer or box would it be? i am a cummins 12valver and the D-max is my dads and i am just helping him. so i figured i would let the guys who know help me along. thanks guys!
you can stack an edge ez,Van aaken c3.2, or a few other pressure boxes or downloaders. Might want to just try the edge juice/attitude monitor first may be enough for you?... "like too much fun"? ;Sweet

pullinfarmer95

Reaction score
i like to think it will be "to much fun" but one can never have enough HP, i was just curious and what type of program would work with it? any of them or just certain ones? thanks.

ATSDiesel

Reaction score
You can use the the excellorator and the duramaximizer with the edge at the same time. So technically your dad can run three modules at once. This only works on the LB7. On the LLY Just use the Excellerator.

Vegas Max

Reaction score
Dura Max/Edge ?

Seems that my Edge box will not work without the Juice-Monitor. I'm pulling about 24-25000 lbs up and down the mountains on I-15 between L.A. and Vegas. When I put the Max in a real hard pull such as a 5-6% grade, the trans will "unlock" the converter into 4th gear. Then the next times it down shifts, it acts like it dropped into 3rd gear. When it does that, it will not lock up the converter in any gear and the check engine light comes on! :mad:
Then, the only way to get the trans to work properly is to pull off the road and shut the truck off and restart it. But, the engine light stays on for about 120 miles or so before it goes out. The trans works normally when the box isn't hooked up. Just not enough to power pulling without being "in and out" of the converter up long steady grades.
I've got the box set in step one or the 40 H.P. stage. The truck really works well in that setting, I just wish I could figure out what the H E L L s going on with it! :confused:
The trucks got a K&N filter in the stock airbox and a Dyna Flow muffler. I just ordered a 4" stainless down pipe and dual gauges for EGT and boost.

Has anybody ever experienced this problem with the Edge before?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Staff online