EB blinged out IDI

sassyrel

Reaction score
hes nuttyer than a fruit cake----nobody wants to buy some one elses custom truck,no matter how much he has in it--:rotflmao:rotflmao

matt-jenkins

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Too bad he jacked it up too high to actually make it useful.

Just my two cents.

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Better lower his price a whole bunch.

I prefer fabric seats and carpet. Truck looks nice on the outside though.

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If the miles are true he'll sell. If that had popped up when I was in the market I would have bought it if he would negotiate.

fury9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is sweet, low miles, 4x4, CREW CAB, If I had the mon......................

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
A 94 non turbo motor... Whats that...:dunno My understanding was all the 94 motors were turbo idi or a turbo psd. I bet someone installed a replacement motor and thats why its called a non turbo 94. Plenty of work but done for the wrong person. Hopefully he can sell it if the price gets dropped some. Sure would look better with a grey interior. The blue just isn't doing it for me...

fury9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the title for my truck says 1986, the door tag says 1985, and better yet, the engine tag says AUG 1985. Maybe it's a 93 engine or a special government edition or something

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
A 94 non turbo motor... Whats that...:dunno My understanding was all the 94 motors were turbo idi or a turbo psd. I bet someone installed a replacement motor and thats why its called a non turbo 94. Plenty of work but done for the wrong person. Hopefully he can sell it if the price gets dropped some. Sure would look better with a grey interior. The blue just isn't doing it for me...

Nope the turbo was actually an option, you could get an NA in 94 as well, and the PSD in 94 with a ZF5 only.

The truck looks pretty cool, I would not want it though,..

6.9poweredscout

Bleeds IH red...
Reaction score
thats gross. the guy appears to like the pokin in the brown eye. :puke: ugly wheels, lifted so stupidly high it's usless,AND he kept the IFS... cookoo i'll take it for free, cut my 250 up and put my parts on that truck. 4 door flatbed 6" lifted on 37's. yeah baby! and after i sell those gay tires and wheels i could finish the scout!! ;Sweet

-Jon

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance