EB blinged out IDI

Freight_Train

Traitor to the brotherhood
Reaction score
only thing I see it needs is a turbo,bigger tires,and smaller wheels....then it would be nearly perfect!

Rot Box

Northern Utah
Reaction score
I like the shackle reversal (probably skymfg.) setup, the clean black exterior and overall condition. But why the huge lift and lame wheel/tire combo?!

I could see if it had 20K original miles, an XLT Lariat package (not base model like that) with a few option like a turbo.... Even then 15K is insane :puke:

BioFarmer93

OPEC Hater
Reaction score
HHhhhmmmm.... And he's in West Palm.... THE richest city in Fla... Imagine if you will, the spoiled son of a very wealthy family on his 17th. birthday... been hammerin' the old man for a shiny Bubba Truck since he turned 15 and got his restricted... Dad's thinkin' "damn, 40k is a lot for a mud truck, let's see what's on Ebay. First trip out, Junior tries to cross a "little" creek on the edge of the 'glades (salt water, of course) that turns out to be 7 feet deep:D:D Oh, I'm sorry.. did I say that out loud??:sly

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Cute little step on there...now , exactly how is anyone with a sack supposed to get into that thing while wearing pants :eek::kick::rotflmao

Chevyboy_0

Mr.SunnyDisposition
Reaction score
you are very welcome kind sir, the only thing i would change is that i would have some nice chromed bull haulers or miters peeking over the cab :sly:love: then id be good

Diesel_brad

Dunce
Reaction score
That is a sharp truck. I can appreciate it. It is too high for me and i dont care for the big wheels and small tires but i can appreciate it

fx4wannabe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i learned one thing from this thread. When i get my truck done I ain't gonna post pics or maybe I just won't post at all cause according to most of ya it will be a worthless overpriced truck.