EB blinged out IDI

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who in there right mind would take a CC LB wheeling in the first place?

thank you for saying that. in my opinion i love the trk, if i had a trk like that for a toy id do the same thing to it, but not the rims. i like the rims, but not my first choice if i was buying them new. but to finish the trk off id put a blk interior in it. that would be bad ass then. but its a toy, get over it, its a big oh toy, but a toy none the less. you could tow with it, but you would have to understand it wont tow like factory. now i like the 20" and up rims, if done right. but what is the differance between someone putting 22.5 on there trk, there still big rims.

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's probably a good idea...I believe the generation here, for the most part, is farther up the time line than where the aftermarket industry is aiming right now. And evidentaly some of them also subscribe to the "my way or no way" theory, even if it's some one else's truck that in now way pertains to them...simple truth is MOST people out ther right now actually like 20" rims or bigger, and black is the hottest seller right now. Just look at the manufacturers...HD trucks come stock with 20s, 1/2 tons and SUVS stock with 22s. For having an opionion that is some what in the minority, some people sure have a pretty loud voice... My .02...

the factories have learned that a smaller sidewall handles better then a bigger sidewall. kind of makes sense if you think about it. more and more suvs are getting bigger and taller and more top heavy, add 16" rims with a big sidewall and that thing is going to sway like crazy. also there coming out with bigger and better brk systems and with a lot of factories installing 13" and 14" rotors, they need the space. thinking the 22s and 20s are just for looks is easy to do, but next time you see on go look at how big there brks are.

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who in there right mind would take a CC LB wheeling in the first place?

I wasn't skeered to.....

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

Best out of the box wheeler I have owned.

Cost me my nerf bars.. notice they "frown"......

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yup.
Only a poser shot, and for the most part he had a blast.....

This kid.. right here....

You must be registered for see images attach

the poser shots were taken at the bottom of the Rock Garden that led to this bluff.. Best view of the Treasure Valley from on top of it...

Danoflapper

Reaction score
I like how that nerf bar is perfect in the second picture. Haha that looks like fun, nothing like that in flat old Michigan.

Clydesdale

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like how that nerf bar is perfect in the second picture. Haha that looks like fun, nothing like that in flat old Michigan.

Yeah we krawled back down, and I wasn't ready to go home yet, but my time limit was nigh, so I went and played on the rock outcroppings... came the closest to crawling over them in the crew as I had in anything, closer really. those damned nerf bars was wjhat held me up in that truck, hence the "frown"..

Got out to see what I was stuck on, and I was highcentered on a nerf bar.

NoDaK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
if your going to bro it out like that, why not do a 4 link instead? whats a bro truck without 18 bazillion bypass fox shocks in chrome?

Mr.Diesel

Reaction score
the factories have learned that a smaller sidewall handles better then a bigger sidewall. kind of makes sense if you think about it. more and more suvs are getting bigger and taller and more top heavy, add 16" rims with a big sidewall and that thing is going to sway like crazy. also there coming out with bigger and better brk systems and with a lot of factories installing 13" and 14" rotors, they need the space. thinking the 22s and 20s are just for looks is easy to do, but next time you see on go look at how big there brks are.

The 3rd gen Dodge Ram 1500 came standard with 17" rims, the 20s are an option. Same with the latter Escalades/Denalies. 20s are stnadard but you can get 22s. And the brakes don't change. You don't NEED 20s/22s to fit large brakes, yes they have made vast improvements in the new trucks/SUVs but any thing bigger than an 18 from the factory is for looks.

ghunt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mmm vinyl benches and a carpeted dash mat! OOH LA LA!

Sorry but that interior sucks.

apextrans

What Log Book????
Reaction score
There are cosmetic parts of it I'd like to have but for the most part it's useless. Those wheels don't do it for me & the fact that it looks like the tires are to narrow for the rims add to the "stupid factor". I've been hanging around these "tasteless old farts" here for a few years so maybe they have rubbed off on me, but I'd like to believe me & these old farts just know it isn't worth dropping that kinda coin on something you cant use:puke: I'm 38 yrs old & always have & still do have a lifted truck, but not to the point where its useless. He will get what he wants for it especially down there, no question. My 88 was an XL so I know how miserable that will be but someone will snatch it up.

Both of these have 4" inch lifts & I can & did work the crap out of 'em

Attachments

• P9170002.JPG
    P9170002.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 18
  • P1010024.JPG
    P1010024.JPG
    629.9 KB · Views: 15