Do Want.......................

wmoguy

Reaction score
Yep your right. 1920 gph is so much less efficient than 4 gph.

What was I thinking????

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wmoguy,
Do you know if they supply CF systems to commerical oil recycling companies???
With that kind of muscle I'm sure a person would have alot of wmo coming in and going out.
The typical oil "pick up" truck can hold 3000-4000 gals, right??

Last edited:

wmoguy

Reaction score
wmoguy,
Do you know if they supply CF systems to commerical oil recycling companies???
With that kind of muscle I'm sure a person would have alot of wmo coming in and going out.
The typical oil "pick up" truck can hold 3000-4000 gals, right??

I really don't know Brad. But one would sure think that with that kind of GPH system they certainly would be designed for larger commercial use.

Did you notice the 8hp Electric motor/pump? :thumbsup:

wmoguy

Reaction score
Actually 20 gph in one pass :D
Cleaned and dewatered.

Perfect. I'll keep my PA system. I've already seen video to support they clean just as good. AND my 108 gph unit will make me a 55 gallon drum of fuel in the same amt of time yours will, and I keep more money in the bank!

Different strokes for different folks!

subway

be nice to the admin :D
Reaction score
holy crap how much oil do you have to filter WMOGuy? i think i hear some tim the toolman going on in there LOL

chvycmnslvr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question for you guys ... Is anyone testing and balancing your PH level of your oil and if so what do you test with ... I talked to a fuel pump rebuilder and he told me that the only thing that is bad about running waste oil is the acidity levels of some oils

Brad S.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question for you guys ... Is anyone testing and balancing your PH level of your oil and if so what do you test with ... I talked to a fuel pump rebuilder and he told me that the only thing that is bad about running waste oil is the acidity levels of some oils

No I'm not.
Thats a good bit of info, I'm gonna ask the guy I took some injectors to, see what he says. A good test would be to test the wmo before anything is added, then after adding RUG, diesel fuel, then running through the filtering process, then check the ph.
I wonder if some of the fuel additives help in that regard??
Also, if the test strips used for coolant would work, or at least be close.

chvycmnslvr68

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my daughter is a Manager at a very large carwash chain and she has to test PH levels in the waste water and she is looking into getting me some testing materials and chemicals to balance the PH ... If the PH is between 1 and 6 it is considered an acid and between 8 and 14 a base ... you then can add the proper amount of the opposite and balance them ... The only problem with the process is that the tests are all color based and with black WMO it would be difficult to read them ...
One WVO system on the market is about 2 grand and that is all it does ... the filtering is a separate system ...

mtran

I`ll improve my Eng
Reaction score
Lacmus paper + oil +water in jug,drain ONLY water after and do test,in my case it`s 7 and I didnt test again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle