Cup holders

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep getting mental images of his coffee just sliding along the dash and out the window LOL
I had just gotten a coffee from 7-11 and I needed it...when it went away and out it was....horrifying...if someone had captured the look on my face....it must have been comical and sad at the same time...

sometimes I am just operating on only a few cylinders....I should know when to quit...

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had just gotten a coffee from 7-11 and I needed it...when it went away and out it was....horrifying...if someone had captured the look on my face....it must have been comical and sad at the same time...

sometimes I am just operating on only a few cylinders....I should know when to quit...
Was it like the Matrix?

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was it like the Matrix?
That was a good movie with a lot of parallels to our situation now...

What part of the movie are you talking about..? do you mean like when Neo dropped the phone..? He should have been sent a corded headset...what was Morpheus thinking...like Neo was gonna escape that building outside on a ledge with only one hand...?

I would have taken the red pill...I want the truth...even if it means a rough life...

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That was a good movie with a lot of parallels to our situation now...

What part of the movie are you talking about..? do you mean like when Neo dropped the phone..? He should have been sent a corded headset...what was Morpheus thinking...like Neo was gonna escape that building outside on a ledge with only one hand...?

I would have taken the red pill...I want the truth...even if it means a rough life...
No, I mean like when everything slows down and gets surreal.

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
most people are constantly doing things with only one hand. T
It used to be that people would try to do stuff with a cigarette in their mouth...you know...turn the head sideways so as to not smoke up their eyes...it was comical....I gotta say...at one time long ago...I was one of them...

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. That's enough! You guys are all getting WAY too complicated. I'm just going to find a homeless guy, take him to the car wash to hose him down, and then hire him to hold my cups for me! :joker:
Just make sure you take a before and after picture. I'd get a midget for economy and you can use him on the three wheeler.

Jesus Freak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I liked it when the cat was seen twice...that meant that something was gonna happen real soon...and watch out..!!
I have a cat that looks just like that cat...... and you didn't reference cupholders, so I'm going to have to call foul!

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
find a homeless guy, take him to the car wash to hose him down, and then hire him to hold my cups for me! :joker:
I doubt that he will work....he is homeless because he just did not want to be part of the Matrix...anymore...

I gave a ride to a homeless guy once....HE STANK....I asked him 'why don't you get a job'....? He said...'You can stop and let me out right here...'...

It was then that I realized that homeless was a choice...and no amount of money thrown at it could fix it...so when you hear people whining about 'the homeless....we gotta DO something...' What they really mean is...'Give me money and your time for me to do with as I please..'

Think about it...'The Homeless' are folks who want to be truly FREE...

to pick up any spare discarded cupholders...

XOLATEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Somewhere...I have a polaroid photo that one of my relatives sent me after a trip to NYC...it featured a guy holding a sign that said...

NEED MONEY...FOR...

Liquor

Drugs

Hookers

Hey...at least I am not bull******** you..!!!

The dude did not mention cupholders...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin