crazy idi

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blocks are a quick lift and break if you are using the truck lift for what its meant for.

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seen that POS a few times....front n rear steer with lots of block lift on both...unsafe unsafe unsafe unsafe unsafe...did I mentions unsafe by any chance....what a POS

turbodiesel94

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lift blocks lead to some nasty axle wrap, yes that can be helped with ladder bars but if your that motivated why not just get a full springpack? They also suck off road, greatly limiting your flex and articulation. Ever seen a block pop out while on a trail?

gdhillon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeez guys, i never knew you could lifted truck so wrong. I guess theres a crappy way to do everything

Whats a full springback mean?....sooo is the right way to do a lift to buy like a 6'' procomp supsension type kit?

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i love a forum that has to nitpick every vehicle that someone posts up. you guys do realize that the first monster trucks used blocks as well. and what if he welded the blocks to the axle? what if it was a temp set-up to test it to see if that was enough height for the tires? what if he has springs on order after finding out thats the correct height for his truck? amazing how some jump to the insult right away without knowing all the facts.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree 90% of the stuff I see now days is all chinesse junk even what people build here in the states is usally to make a buck and sell their junk

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd be OK with the lift blocks if he DID NOT have a license plate on it. However, I think I see some, therefore I will protest. If this was all he was doing with it, and doing it slowly like we see here, he is only a danger to himself. However, cheap engineering is no substitute for safety. If a truck with front blocks kills someone, it just means that person chose to save a few dollars over saving a life, and that my friends, is unacceptable. It is not nit-picking. It's far worse. Take off the plates, relegate it to a trailer ride, and have fun in the dirt with as many spectators as can stand safely away, and its all good.

MUDKICKR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would think that he prob just drives it to and from 4-wheelin sites, but the best way to find out is to ask the owner, theres always a story to go with a pic, but all i was saying is everytime i see a post about this truck or that truck it seems like a ******* match for some to come up with the best insult. just gets old. i guess everyone has forgotten about the 3 N's