Complete WVO burning set-up $650

SKimballC

Reaction score
I have a complete WVO burning set up that I put together but no longer use. It worked really well but I am not going to install it in my new truck since I don't have time or space to deal with WVO right now. Here's what is included- a 91 gallon RDS aluminum in-bed tank, 2 Greasecar electric 3-way solenoid valves, a 40 plate heat exchanger, a fuel tank gauge that works with the in-tank sender, a digital temperature gauge and sender with barbed fitting to place in fuel hose, a boost/vacuum gauge for fuel pressure, a 3 gauge chrome dash mount, enough hose in a Hose-on-Hose bundle for coolant send and return and fuel to reach from the bed of an F250 to the engine bay, an electric Facet fuel pump for the WVO, a Greasecar 3 way lighted switch and wiring instructions, AND about 80-90 gallons of filtered grease in barrels ready to go. I saw ideal WVO temps of 170-190 degrees with my setup. I removed my in-tank heat exchanger trying to find a coolant leak, but my 7.3 IDI had cavitiated and it was in my exhaust and oil, so the only thing that you might additionally need would be a heat exchanger for the tank. Mine is slightly chopped but might still work. The whole set-up was put together this year and only used a few months, so none of it's gnarly like WVO setups can get. Pick up only just outside Memphis TN. PM for my cell # if you want to chat about it.

SKimballC

Reaction score
Yep, that tank was not cheap. I spent a whole lot more on all this stuff, its almost a shame I ain't using it, but, well, I ain't.

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
are you willing to part out the system? I need one 3port valve, the boost/vacuum gauge, and possibly the tank.

memphis is a good ride, but I might be headed to LA in a bit for work.
thanks
drew

SKimballC

Reaction score
Not at this point. If nobody jumps then maybe, but the tank would still not be too cheap. We'll see how it goes. For just one 3 way valve, I'd call Greasecar, they're $55 a pop and you'll probably never break it.

DeepRoots

Tug Engineer
Reaction score
yeah, I know, I've already got two of them.
I was going to add another so I could run seperate fuel filters.

you should post this thread in the for sale section of the frybrid forums.... I'm sure you'll get a bite.

SKimballC

Reaction score
You can totally run seperate filters with 2 valves. There's a million ways to plumb it, but I can't imagine why you need 3 for seperate filters unless you want it to keep pushing through the filters/after the lift pump. You can put your filters before the first valve/before lift pump and pull through them, but it can be an air leak debacle if one pops up.
AS for the Frybrid forum, you read my mind. Its listed over there since last night.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7