Check out this Cabriolet!

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm in love. After spending a month in my CC, I'm ready for larger living quarters when I'm on the road.:love::love::love:

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a sharp truck if it was an idi it sure would be sweet. F-450 4x4 5 speed wow that thing is a sweet combo.

Ataylor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice truck. I already had thoughts of how I could be pulling a 5th wheel and camping. You don't see those very often, let alone one in that condition and 4x4! I will be buying a lotto ticket tomorrow.

Thanks for posting it.

Archie

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Nice rig for any state but here in cali. A 10 lug F450 will be banned from the roads either next year or the year after. What a sucky state to drive a diesel in. But just maybe its an ok rig because its a gas engine for this state... Towcat will know for sure...

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
Am I the only one to notice that the price on that thing is insanely high? Granted, it's low mileage and a real nifty rig, but
lots of things wear from age weather they go down the road or not and all the detail jobs on earth arent going to stop those repairs from stacking up. If they dropped the 1 off the front of the price, they might be more in the realistic ballpark.
I dont care how much a vehicle makes yer midsection waggle, my criteria for value is, how much would the insurance adjusters sign off on in event of a total and there is no way you could get an adjuster to sign off on 18 grand on that thing.

The extra bunk room is real nice, but nowhere near worth that kind of cash

Brianedwardss

Reaction score
Definitely an amazing looking rig, wow. Only thing is the price. $18k is what I paid for my '02 PSD crew cab that's been very reliable. I would really like to know what's under the hood of that truck in the ad

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That thing is sweet! I'd be on that in a heartbeat if I had the cash.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
what you doin' surfing the Georgia CL?:D

I do some nation wide Craigslist searches to see what I can find, Cabriolet is one of the keywords I use.

As far as the Price,,... $18,000 is certainly in the ball park. If that truck was on my lot I would be asking closer to $22K. It is worth it, and he will get it. I have sold enough of these low mile OBS trucks for $18K and up to know that there are buyers out there.

Here is a perfect example of one that I recently sold, and this Cabriolet is way more truck, and cheaper.

http://www.oilburners.net/forums/showthread.php?56323-It-aint-Cheap-but-it-is-Darn-Nice!&highlight=

This truck was a $50K truck when it was new, that was the original sticker on the one that 2wd F450 Cabriolet that I had. What else are you going to find with that low miles, Diesel 5sp, 4x4, Cabriolet Conversion. Today that truck new is $80K. Of course it is an old truck, but it is still worth the money.

There are a TON of guys out there that love the OBS, and dont like the Superdutys,
For insurance, you would have to get it appraised and insurance based on the appraisal, Not a big deal that is how I have my truck insured.

Devon Harley

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with darrin well worth the money. You can not buy somthing to compare for that price 80 new is what my gf aunt just paid for a 6500 dmax air everything. If that trucks a stroker it has alot of power to be added like ic an do on chip. But if it was a idi it could burn trash and with a typ4 cam and some other upgrades would be an affordable rig to drive and
Maintain would be easy something most could do. if I had the cash of course I would offer 15k but wouldn't mind paying the 18k if he wouldn't budge but I'm willing to bet he will budge.'

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m2rtin

Members online