Check Out These Pipes

jlayne

Bondo Bandito
Reaction score
PDQ exhaust 3.5 or 4 inch DP into a 4 inch muffler and dual side exit 5" tips

;Sweet

Kinda pricey though from what i have seen.. might be pretty easy to fab up, something like this would look good on my truck minus the muffler :puke: mufflers are for girls ;Poke

here are some pics

Attachments

• img-12-large.jpg
    img-12-large.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 38
  • n-27.jpg
    n-27.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

jlayne

Bondo Bandito
Reaction score
wouldn't be hard at all for you to do a dual exit like this bogo aren't yours allready out the side?

argve

Resident Fruitcake
Reaction score
The downside is it would soot the rim up pretty good along with the rear qtr with an exit style like that. I know on my Dodge it exits at an angle behind the rear wheel and I see the effects on my bumper corner after just one time of rolling a little 'moke.

jlayne

Bondo Bandito
Reaction score
yeah my bumper stays pretty nasty... i think i washed it a month or three ago LOL the soot will blend nicely with the brake dust already on the wheels

thanks for the warning though :thumbsup:

jlayne

Bondo Bandito
Reaction score
i wish i did.. i have been trying to figure out the angle they come out at... best i can tell its somewhere around 70*

i think i'm going to try and build a 4" system like this without a muffler

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
my rear right wheel would be pitch black, looks good but would require FAR too much cleaning for my lazy duff.

DBogo

Reaction score
i got mine coming straight out and theres no soot on the rim at all it shoots it out pretty good but if its at an angle then it will soot your rim up good but if its straight out it will blow out pretty far

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
DBogo said:
i got mine coming straight out and theres no soot on the rim at all it shoots it out pretty good but if its at an angle then it will soot your rim up good but if its straight out it will blow out pretty far

with an extreme chip, I still say it would soot up good, angled or not

DrSpeed

Unregistered User
Reaction score
Swany said:
my rear right wheel would be pitch black, looks good but would require FAR too much cleaning for my lazy duff.

word. i would have 3 chrome welds, and one black one!!!!

Ford_Forgotton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the firestone airbags that mount inboard of the frame, so I cant run a 4" dual exhaust system with either modifying the exhaust, heat shielding the airbags, or doing a dump in front of the tires.

I'll deal with it when I get home tho. Buddy of mine found a deal for me on an AFE 4" aluminzed for like 288 bucks.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lewisstevey7

Members online