Centurion parts for sale, parting out 1988 F350 CC dually

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That thing was awesome! Why did you part it out? Doesn't look like anything a little TLC wouldn't have fixed.

86ford69

86 Ford F250 6.9
Reaction score
From GR and not rusted out!! Must of had a blowed up engine or something horribly wrong to rip up that beautiful rig.

Metalmacguyver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately the cab was shot, you could see through the bed just above the fenders and the final straw was when the previous owner was driving it and when they hit the brakes, The tire stopped, the passenger side radius arm stuffed through the cross member and the truck kept going forward. The entire tire/wheel/axle assembly stuffed itself back in the wheel well. And then the interior got pretty much completely destroyed and torn apart by the previous owners kids as they figured out how to remove the back seat. (yes power seat that folded down into a bed.... yes I wish it were still there.....)

So who wants some parts?

Motor is sold, 460.

Tranny is available, C6 2wd but has no tail housing because I am keeping the gear vendors unit. The fluid looked awesome that came out of it. It was all setup with an extra cooler and a big bypass filter.

Rear end or parts of it are available. I am keeping the L/S. The gears are up for grabs if someone wants as are the hubs and or axle shafts.

dyoung14

Is getting worn out
Reaction score
Looks like it has air horns how much for everything to hook em up on my truck

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
People who let a vehicle that nice fall into that much of a state of disrepair.... :shoot:-Flame Thr:idiot::backoff:puke:

Metalmacguyver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Horns are electric, $40 shipped.

Mirrors 100 shipped.

For a complete DRW rear axle with 4.10s and an open diff I would like $200 picked up.

For the entire body kit, $150 for everything but the fairing. 250 including the fairing.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanohawk