Big Ed gets a Face lift, Aussie Headlights,..

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
So I plan on getting the truck back together this afternoon, then clean it up and pull it out of the shop form the Winter Hibernation. The local annual Ford Truck/Early Bronco show and swap meet is tomorrow and I plan on getting the truck there. That will be the first outing for the year.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Busy Day,.. GOt the truck together late toningh, Will have it on the road tomorrow.

Here are a few pics:

You must be registered for see images attach

Ill have outside pics tomorrow,. Headed to bed,..

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That thing looks sinister in the daylight, reminds me of some sci-fi movie where the main baddie has eyes that are all black, no white ball or colored iris, just all black.

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
That thing looks sinister in the daylight, reminds me of some sci-fi movie where the main baddie has eyes that are all black, no white ball or colored iris, just all black.

Pretty Funny, That is the same thing that I thought after seeing it completed for the first time! Good Call,..

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
Few more pics:

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Once you go brick, you will never go back... or something like that. ;Really

bookite03

Nice Crummy
Reaction score
Darrin those look awesome, I bet the light output with those LED units is on par with the new rigs on the road. I'm just like everyone on here when I say I'm extremely jealous you were able to purchase a set and get them shipped over.

I was trying to figure out from the pics if a guy couldn't disassemble a factory bricknose headlight housing, trim it out and somehow use 80-86 parts and buckets to run the 5x7 headlights. I've also seen a few guys replace the 87-91 lenses with clear lexan and install aftermarket projectors

FWIW I picked up a set of new aftermarket headlights and they were a dramatic improvement along with a set of silverstar ultra bulbs. I'm curious how a 9004 LED conversion would turn out in one of our Bricknose trucks.