BD Dyno Days info

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I managed to get to BD Dyno days with Val and Dustin, after meeting Rubberfish "Bob and his wife Linda"

I checked into what performance mods they may have for IDI... and mostly I got a :eek: :rolleyes: look that defied description with each question I asked.

Well there was some good info, I can get a reman exchange turbo for around $500, which isnt too bad I guess...ugh...

I got told they can Time the truck and turn up the pump...hmmm oh ya G code injectors are available too if I want...LOL

Well it looks like I was about to strike out when they told me about this here http://www.stans-headers.com/index.htm so I checked it out and looks reasonable and perhaps one can custom build a set of short tube turbo headers with pre made parts hmmm....damn wheels turning..

All in all it was a great trip. Was real nice to meet people from this forum and it helped to give me some ideas as where I can take what my build.

The baddest was a 700+ HP Dodge running twin's and it's alleged there was over a 100K invested in the truck:eek:

Looks to me like it's going to be a Moose Pump rebuild on my turbo pump, perhaps some of Ken's injectors unless MEL is going to get round to some modified injectors...MEL are you listening...

Thanks again Bob, well get that radio up and running in the next few weeks here, once I get that tent trailer dried out...:rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao :rotflmao

rubberfish

Reaction score
It was good to meet you guys. Ya the weather sucked,
but you can't blame me for that ****. :) :) We'll
have to hook up again sometime. On a dry day. :)

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea. I'm listening. If all these guys who say they are going to get a Moose Pump would actually get one, then maybe we'd get somewhere. :rolleyes:

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea. I'm listening. If all these guys who say they are going to get a Moose Pump would actually get one, then maybe we'd get somewhere. :rolleyes:
Well for winter, I am out but come when I get back to full time employment, I'll be sending you the pump off the turbo engine, and hopefully by then some injectors too....;Sweet