Banks sidewinder kit on factory turbo truck?

94250turbo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the kit a direct bolt on for a 94 factory turbo truck? The description on the kit only goes up to a '93 truck.

cpdenton

Truck needs paint.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A complete banks turbo kit, will bolt up to an idi. That said, none of the ATS parts are usable on a banks turbo. You will have to change all the up and down pipes. The mount pedestal. The intake hat parts. If you have an ATS already, the gains won't be that much over your factory turbo though.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
The above was a sales pitch trying to tell you.. Mine is bigger and better than theirs. A wastegated factory or ATS turbo can do just the same as the Banks but you have to change a small thing.. The flattened down pipe is very restrictive on the ATS or factory kits. Some of the exhaust housings are small too but even those can be improved on too. If I were to tell you I improved my mileage by 100% just that statement makes you think I really know something. But asking what the percentage was in a very important question. I may have been getting 1 miles per gallon. A percentage needs to be know from what did this come from. I agree reading an improvement of 30 or 40% seems very nice but from what is the question most companies wont talk about

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828