banks git kit

DBogo

Reaction score
any one use it hows the downpipe go in it looks to be a very well made one and what is the other thing that comes with it and one more thing about how much would this run me :thanks:

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bank$ is very expensive material.....look around, you can find cheaper stuff.

DBogo

Reaction score
do you know how much th git kit is though and what that other thing is that comes with it

Swany

Consiglieri
Reaction score
Banks stuff is kind of pricey, you can find other quality material at a lesser cost.

Not sure what's involved in the git kit these days, depends on the year of your diesel too. You could probably get some prices through the vendors on our site or they can point you in the right direction and possibly give you alternative ideas for what you want to achieve.

DBogo

Reaction score
damn!!! banks just called me the git kit with the downpipe and chip all together +40hp and it was $648 the downpipe alone was $298 i guess its a bit pricy

CHarlan

Reaction score
DBogo said:
damn!!! banks just called me the git kit with the downpipe and chip all together +40hp and it was $648 the downpipe alone was $298 i guess its a bit pricy

the only thing I would own from banks is the intercooler, or the twin ram intake.. other than that, they are too high on their stuff! cookoo

Dieselmaster

Diesel addict
Reaction score
The git kit is a downpipe and a chip.... for the older trucks... With the newer trucks it includes a full exhaust system and chip..

You should check out www.dieselsite.com

The downpipe for your year of truck is only $130
and a 6 position chip is only $400

I have purchased several things from Bob over the years and have never
been unhappy with them.

DBogo

Reaction score
do any of you guys know how much the 3-3 1/2 downpipe is from dale at tymar performance

Mark Craig

Advertising Sponsor
Reaction score
DBogo,

Jlayne is right we can get you into a down pipe for a very reasonable price, heck if you want we have full systems at not much more than they quoted the down pipe alone for. The system, a good programmer, and a set of gauges and your set. By the way we have a special deal right now on 1st generation PSD AFE Pro Guard 7 intake systems too. Call us if you have any questions we'll be glad to help you.

Mark @ DPPI