Backordered injectors

fishingrod

Reaction score
I'm looking for a set of new bb code injectors.
pensacola and o.f.I. are backordered.
anyone know where to get them??

Diesel JD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Them as well? Typ4 is also backordered. Makes me wonder if the powers that be are trying to freeze us out by choking off our parts supply. It's just as well though. In my opinion *GOOD* remans are just as good if not better. Some of my Pensacola remans didn't seem like anything had been done to them except just cleaned up and sealed in a plastic bag. The Uhaul ones were better. I wasn't complaining for the price. The next step is we need to learn how to rebuild them ourselves.

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Historically rebuilts are nowheres as good as new injectors. This has been proven time after time here. Sometimes members get lucky here and find a good set but... How can they tell or know for sure what they got has been rebuilt or is actually a new injector. Packaging really tels us nothing. I recall some members buying rebuilts from Uhaul and they got new. There are some ebay sellers still selling new Bb codes. Are they trustworthy....:dunno I understand the need to be able to rebuild injectors. Once the spring has taken a set if easy. If we could find the nozzle and pintle along with the cap we may be on to something but for now those parts cost more than a new injector. Some place on this planet makes these parts. Why can't we find them.... I understand the Delphi injectors are made in mexico but where....:dunno Probably near the texas or california border for easy entrance to the us....:sly:dunno Maybe we could generate a new kind of smuggler......:angel::D

Last edited:

flareside_thun

Reviving The General Tao
Reaction score
They're tryin to push us into Cummins swaps......Tempting since I saw an ad that a guy had for a few 12V's for 1300 out the door.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828