Anyone using a Utah Biodiesel centrifuge setup?

Kevin 007

Full-floater
Reaction score
Im liking what I see on Utah Biodiesels website when im looking at there waste oil fuge. Seems robust and cheaper then some of the other units I see online. And they offer a good waranty. Has anyone been using the Utah product? Im mostly looking to filter WMO and some WVO but my supply is limited.

Thanks

sporanox

Reaction score
UBD

Im liking what I see on Utah Biodiesels website when im looking at there waste oil fuge. Seems robust and cheaper then some of the other units I see online. And they offer a good waranty. Has anyone been using the Utah product? Im mostly looking to filter WMO and some WVO but my supply is limited.

Thanks

I am using one of the smaller models. Seems to do the job. If I save enough money I would like to upgrade to a bowl unit.

Josh Carmack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Built a large fuge out of a torque convertor, and will hopefully finish the second one Friday and post some pictures. Cost so far? 8.00 at the salvage yard for a bad convertor.

sporanox

Reaction score
Converter

Built a large fuge out of a torque convertor, and will hopefully finish the second one Friday and post some pictures. Cost so far? 8.00 at the salvage yard for a bad convertor.
I would like to see pictures of that.

Josh Carmack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This elusive device will have to be pictured another day. I was planning on spending the day with mr H today to finish V2. He called me yesterday evening to let me know he had some work come up out of town. He is a retired/self employed machinist that has been a long time family friend. He bought himself a deuce and a half a couple years ago and came to me to help him run it on oil. I will hopefully get over there Wed and we'll get some pictures.

kbenz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This elusive device will have to be pictured another day. I was planning on spending the day with mr H today to finish V2. He called me yesterday evening to let me know he had some work come up out of town. He is a retired/self employed machinist that has been a long time family friend. He bought himself a deuce and a half a couple years ago and came to me to help him run it on oil. I will hopefully get over there Wed and we'll get some pictures.

Old thread I know. I did a search on torque convertor fuge and this came up. Would like some more info/pics on this if possible. Thanks