anyone running energy suspension bushings?

ksingltn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I searched for this, but couldn't find any relevent info.

need to put new bushings in my F350 springs before I install them on the truck to get rid of the rough riding TTB springs. Anyone got any experience with the energy polyurethane bushings vs the OEM style rubber ones? I've used Energy's stuff before on other applications and its always been top notch, but was wondering if anyone has actually put them on their truck.

This is the kit I was looking at, not necessarily from this seller/source.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Energy-Susp...ring-Bushing-Set-Red-/330923024016#vi-content

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
yep, have them on all four corners, track bar and supporting the cab! I've had them in there for many years, still doing well.

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I had to do some sourcing on mine...put 11 leaf F350 cab and chassis springs out of an 85 under my 87...had to re-weld perches and worked with energy suspension directly to get what I needed for the rear springs...they were great to deal with and that led me to put them on the front as well as under the cab when I did the body lift (cab only as I'm flat/dump bed). They are stiff under the cab, but poly is, feel a lot more than previously, but my old rubber mounts were SHOT!

ksingltn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
even better. I like buying company's products when they treat the customer that well. May order fronts and rears this evening.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also have them everywhere, work great, the rears can come in 2 diameters so if in a hurry by both and use the others for something else, im going to use my extras for traction bar pivots.