Anyone know who built/documented this project?

jaluhn83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I believe that's Justin who is not on here anymore but is under racin&drummin (or something similar) on FTE. He has some interesting ideas, but I'd also take his work with a grain of salt - some things he's done/recommended are rather controversial and have struck me as being less than optimal.

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that motor made some stupid high numbers on on the rollers. check with him over at FTE. iirc there's a member here who owns the heads now.

jaluhn83

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yah, me. Nothing special about them though. Had some sort of special spring matching done though that he thought would do something, I forget what exactly. Got his springs in a box somewhere still I think.

Only reason I got them was I needed a pair and he had them for sale.

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That is NMB2,Justin Wheelers engine project. Not Justin Anderson, but they both worked on it. I went up to see it run on the dyno but it popped a core plug on the way, it was wicked power but short lived for some reason.

junk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I understand it he ended up pulling the engine from that truck because of issues and was going to swap to a cummins. Not sure if he ever made it. I've watched several of these big builds and there have been some great results, but the engines don't seem to last.

-Jeremy

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
He never completed the truck, It is now owned by another member here, he went out and bought the truck as a project, the IDI was gone, it came with a Cummins motor, all parts to convert it to a 4x4. I am sure it will pop up on here some time in the future, It was a Beautiful Truck, now it will be a Bad Ass Beautiful Truck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828

Staff online