a project i call, THEE WEE *******

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep
I am just being a smart ***.
I has come a looong way from when I first saw it.

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:( I have zero time now a days.
I have been workin from 0300 to 1800-ish
when I get some free time, I jump on asmiths truck.
his is almost ready to drive, a few little items, amd it should be golden.
his build is whats gonna fund my IP.
but the check off for the chero is....

trans cross member clearance for the front driveshaft.
rear brake line
fuel fill tube
exhaust
wiring.....
one day.
im anxious to hear those turbos.
found a guy that ran a single TP38, and it spooled nicely.
maybe 2 will be good???

yea stop depressing me Carl, I havnt worked on this in MONTHS!

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep projects always end up on the back burner it seems... are you running the stock 1.x ar turbine housings? If you have issues spooling both you could go down to the .8 or .6 ar housing

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep projects always end up on the back burner it seems... are you running the stock 1.x ar turbine housings? If you have issues spooling both you could go down to the .8 or .6 ar housing
yea they are stock 1.21's??
im gonna see how it does before I swap em.
that's why I wanna get a hot IP before I go through all that

Clb

Another old truck
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea , sorry bout that!
I forgot the circumstances surrounding the build.

I was talking to one of my subs, he has the same issue as yourself.....

This is a totally unacceptable situation for America.
Hope the family is well, rest up and enjoy em when you can make time.

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the working man should be granted an 8th day in the week to take care of his own **** and be with his family. Can't afford to work five days a week anymore you got to work 6-7 to pay for everything.

Anyways yeah those are gonna be tough to light, usually a single 1.0 turbine is a good match for decent sized hybrid injectors along with a larger compressor side. But with a burp of nitrous it shouldn't be an issue ;Sweet-Flame Thr

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think the working man should be granted an 8th day in the week to take care of his own **** and be with his family. Can't afford to work five days a week anymore you got to work 6-7 to pay for everything.

A lot of that is self induced though.Look at the new smartphone from apple out,the iphone x,for example.
A freaking grand for a phone! The worse part? People will not only buy it,but the vast majority can't afford it because they will finance the damn thing and end up paying more than a grand for the stupid thing! Insane! They'll sell 'em, by the millions.
Do without some of the bs in our life's and start putting those bucks into investments where money can grow and make money while you sleep.
These vast majority of the millions,willing to shell out over 1k for a damn phone=no retirement savings.Zip.Nada.
You could work 10 days a week and end up in the same loop,keeping the same mentality.Much about about falling on hard times,is self inflicted.Oh well lol,/End rant.:D

Thewespaul

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I don't own a smart phone or do I owe anyone anything. I have zero debt and live very simply. However my investment is in myself my family and my business, and all the money that comes in goes out just as fast, most going to Uncle Sam.

FORDF250HDXLT

The life of an Indian is like the wings of the air
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was just a random rant lol sorry.Not directed at all to you (or anyone in particular.) It's just you see some people (in person I'm talking about,not on forums) struggling so hard to make ends meet but then you look at their big house and fancy car,yet they can't cover a $500 emergency and it makes you want to shake them silly and snap them out of it.:D
Sorry for frigging up your thread Brain.Thewespaul got me going!It's all his fault.:D
I'll stop now.

Last edited:

IDIoit

MachinistFabricator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
must be nice, im in debt up to my eyeballs, with 2 credit cards I owe maybe 500, the rest is house and business.
oah and my car payments, I mean the money I already have spent for various projects lol

n02 is still an option!

laserjock

Almost there...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You just need to do what the rally cars used to do. Put a fuel injector in the up pipe and inject a little gasoline into the stream to spool the turbo or keep it spooled while you are off throttle.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online