A member passed today

LCAM-01XA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I get a PM notification, I log in to reply, and I see this - Gary, I know all too well there ain't nothing any of us can say that will help ease your pain, but still, do know we are all here for you if you need us! Stay strong!

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't know what to say that hasn't already been said...I am so sorry for the loss. May she rest in peace, and remember that her pain has ended and she is in a much better place now. My deepest condolences...

SparkandFire

We're drinking beer
Reaction score
Don't know what to say that hasn't been said...

So very sorry for your loss. Let us know if there is anything we can do...

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
A sincere thank you, to everyone. It's been very hard for me to change gears and go from taking care of her for over a year, to being alone. I was truly blessed to have the time with her, that I did. I know from the smile she had as her heart stopped beating, that she could see God. She is missed, but no longer hurting. Again, thank you all!

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Gary.. Your a truely strong man. May time help you to be kind to yourself. Its never about how long a person has lived or been with another... Its how you lived those days, years or decades together. I know its still very tuff but its good to know you cared enough to share that with all of us here. Thanks Gary... Your friend Gary from the west coast side of the country....

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gary, my sincere condolances on your loss. Bonnie was a blessing to you and all of us. I can only pray that time heals you quickly. I'm sure the pain of seperation is without equal. You are in our prayers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IDIBronco86

Members online