A blast from the past......literally.

Oledirtypearl86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read this whole thread and it crossed my mind often who has it and It has been discribed as the fastest idi. That being said I don't need the fastest but I'm always on the hunt for more ponies and trying to build a a great truck

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score
The last one I knew that had it was a member back in the day. Just wonder if he is the one that scraped it. He definitely collecting a bunch of parts back then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is not the one who scrapped it. He sold it to a friend of his, that was going to at least use it, if not try to restore it. But once it got into it, he found the rot from sitting in the kudzu covered in salt had done way to much damage. He only posted a few times about it. I'll do some digging and see if I can find any posts. But, by he time he got it, all the go-fast stuff was gone..... it was just another dually with a nice interior....

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Ah I knew Johnathan Bought it from Travis with he intent to fix it but. I didn't think he ever got any thing done with it. Here is a couple pictures of it I have. They are from a video I have from the mini meet at GEO's. The second truck is the enterprize in the video

Last edited:

maddenji

Reaction score
Travis showed me the nozzle for the water injection at one of the rallies before he installed it. It looked like it had an 1/8 hole in it. I thought at the time that it looked too big for the job.

pafixitman

Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Ah I knew Johnathan Bought it from Travis with he intent to fix it but. I didn't think he ever got any thing done with it. Here is a couple pictures of it I have. They are from a video I have from the mini meet at GEO's. The second truck is the enterprize in the video
BJ, were you at the pig roast at Geo's? I don't remember meeting you then. I know Mel, Travis, Eric and me were there.

Damn, bringing back the memories of dually's long since gone!

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep we brought the horses and the kids slept I the tent. That’s where we met. The red an white dually in the video was ours Tanya was driving and I filmed the video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hesutton

The Anti-Anderson
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Travis showed me the nozzle for the water injection at one of the rallies before he installed it. It looked like it had an 1/8 hole in it. I thought at the time that it looked too big for the job.
Well shut my mouth..... Jim Madden. Good to see ya here buddy. Been a long time. How are you?

Heath

maddenji

Reaction score
I'm doing fine. Still have the 94, although I haven't run it in a long time. I jump on here sometimes. The more things change, the more they stay the same. Nice to hear from you.
Jim

03wr250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Oledirtypearl86 let me help ya if ya want a fast idi, or at least more power. turbo. intercooler, turn up the pump, head studs, valve springs 3'' dp, that will give you a good increase. you want more go water ****, like a 10 gph nozzle and spend $30 on one not the cheap ones. you will be very happy except since you are probably a 6.9 I wouldnt push over 15 psi boost

Oledirtypearl86

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Oledirtypearl86 let me help ya if ya want a fast idi, or at least more power. turbo. intercooler, turn up the pump, head studs, valve springs 3'' dp, that will give you a good increase. you want more go water ****, like a 10 gph nozzle and spend $30 on one not the cheap ones. you will be very happy except since you are probably a 6.9 I wouldnt push over 15 psi boost

Lol iv got it all but the studs and water **** and I'm only running 14 psi of boost it pulls good but I'm always looking for more hopeing to go get a few idit motors I have and build one up

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
E Moeller

Staff online