A blast from the past......literally.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I still tell that story of how Travis and I cleaned out an autoparts store of all their washer fluid. Gosh that was a long time ago. A lot of water under the wipers in the years past as it were. I wish I had known then what was going to happen. I would have tried to stop him. (I'm sure I would have failed, but I would have tried. LOL)

03wr250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok so i know i am splitting hairs, but i am curious what caused the failure?
too much water injected that it was unable to actually mist, and was more of dropplets that were unable to be atomized and thus causing hydrolocking?
autoignition of the methanol from too much injected?
quencing of the fire so much that the fuel turned back from a mist into droplets?
anyone else have any ideas?
most of the water **** charts out on the internet that tell you how much you should spray are designed for gas engines so this doesnt really help. also in most of my searching unless the system failed on and literally was just pumping all the tank into the intake at low rpm/ idle or even off this is the only failure i have heard of directly from water ****. I personally would love to learn where at least somewhat of a boundary is for water ****. I know most guys say they are running in the range of 10-20 gph nozzles and every one of them love it. according to the charts most of them should be running half that?
I still think mel's advice is the best. you need to get more mpg out of fuel than washer fluid/****

hoodshauler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems that many of you were physically involved with this "Enterprise".
Yep that was a one of a kind truck. The guy that bought it tried to revive it but it was more than he could handle. I’m sure it is still sitting in Alabama at his place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jason1377

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep that was a one of a kind truck. The guy that bought it tried to revive it but it was more than he could handle. I’m sure it is still sitting in Alabama at his place.

Would be a nice long process if the guy who owns it sold it to member here n restored it as a pure tribute to all the people who touched it

snicklas

6.0 and Loving It!!
Staff member
Reaction score

Would be a nice long process if the guy who owns it sold it to member here n restored it as a pure tribute to all the people who touched it

Nope, Sorry Fellas, As I mentioned above, it was scrapped a few years ago.......

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
William88

Members online