87 F-350 C6 to ZF-5 Conversion + GV Overdrive Build Thread

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn this would have been a good candidate for the hydro boost setup that was recently posted...complete with plate ;Poke

bookite03

Nice Crummy
Reaction score
You're a bad influence...:D If I fix everything now I'll be bored and have nothing to tinker on. Then I'd have to buy another truck. Oh wait, that doesn't sound so bad now that I think about it.
Damn this would have been a good candidate for the hydro boost setup that was recently posted...complete with plate ;Poke

riotwarrior

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You're a bad influence...:D If I fix everything now I'll be bored and have nothing to tinker on. Then I'd have to buy another truck. Oh wait, that doesn't sound so bad now that I think about it.

Guess, it's how I roll...I know it's easier to do it during the build than later when round tuits seem to be fundamentally lacking and the parts stores and home improvement stores are all out of round tuits so it never gets done...

LOL

bookite03

Nice Crummy
Reaction score
Well got it back on the road tonight :) Drove it home, still have a few loose ends to finish up. 11 days without my truck and I couldn't take it anymore. So far, very happy with the results...definitely a learning curve on driving style and finesse transitioning over from my C6.

To answer the $1,000,000 question...65mph on the highway in 5th-OD and she's purring along at 1600rpm. Nice and quiet, curious what fuel economy I can expect now? Maybe I can afford to drive to an IDI Rally.now? ;)

You must be registered for see images attach

typ4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
your setup is where the torque cam shines. wink,wink

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zemmeron