6-speed manual trannie

MARQ2277

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kinda. My El Camino was a 11 sec (barely street legal) smoking ride, which I ran the crap out of till I broke my back and had to give it up.

Marq
Stage One Injectors (Oregon Injector Service):
Complete Return Fuel Kit (Oregon Injector Service):
DB2 Pump, cranked up with Cold Advance wired permanently on:
4” down pipe, 4” straight through exhaust stopping between cab and bed (no **** on my stuff):
Torque Converter Lock Up Switch (On/Off/Lock-Up):
E4OD Line Pressure Controller (adjusted to fast/firm shifts):
4” lift w/Rancho shocks:
Big Fat Tires on custom rims:

Tows 1985 fully loaded heavy 28 foot RV (my house) everywhere:

Papabear

Papabear
Reaction score
maybe I'm to greedy but I want the best of both worlds (off-road + highway) i also have a tendency to brake stuff so it needs to be bulletproof i drive big truck Pete model 388 up here for a living moving drilling rigs and it is not uncommon for me to drive in mud and muskeg up to the bottoms of my doors i just need a personal truck to be able to but up with the punishment and not break but i would love to keep the driveline weight down but i need the gears because even my work truck (the pete) pylling an empty deck can't even go forward in it's lowest gear without help because of the suction so up here it is kind of a need not a want

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
at least your driving a peterbilt the best big trucks ever made
then the bronwnie box would be your best bet then
but thats just my opinion

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
maybe I'm to greedy but I want the best of both worlds (off-road + highway) i also have a tendency to brake stuff so it needs to be bulletproof i drive big truck Pete model 388 up here for a living moving drilling rigs and it is not uncommon for me to drive in mud and muskeg up to the bottoms of my doors i just need a personal truck to be able to but up with the punishment and not break but i would love to keep the driveline weight down but i need the gears because even my work truck (the pete) pylling an empty deck can't even go forward in it's lowest gear without help because of the suction so up here it is kind of a need not a want

so what you're saying is that you're one of those real life ice road trucker kinda dude?

Papabear

Papabear
Reaction score
so what you're saying is that you're one of those real life ice road trucker kinda dude?

yes towcat that is one of the aspects of my job i drive ice in the winter or extreme mud in the summer alot of the times they are building the road as we are moving the rig and yes i did do the ice roads from yellowknife to diavick and BHP billiton winter of 2002

69dieselfreak

well that nice
Reaction score
yes towcat that is one of the aspects of my job i drive ice in the winter or extreme mud in the summer alot of the times they are building the road as we are moving the rig and yes i did do the ice roads from yellowknife to diavick and BHP billiton winter of 2002

;Sweet ;Sweet ;Sweet