6-speed manual trannie

FordGuy100

Reaction score
Well if fuel was cheap, I would hit you guys up on that offer :D LOL. I seriously like the cold compared to hot weather, without a doubt. I need to experience those temps :D. Its always just been something that I've wanted to do/experience ;Sweet.

RLDSL

Diesel fuel abuser
Reaction score
i would agree i know up here in fort nelson it is common for me to be working in -25c and i have seen and worked in -50c here both numbers without windchill. In 2005 when i did the ice roads from Yellowknife to the diamond mines i saw -70c without windchill. I have seen winter diesel adjusted to -30c gel like vaseline i have also seen plate steel shatter like a pane of glass after being hit with a hammer from the cold.

For those of us south of the border, that -70 c= -94 F :eek:
That's got me beat from when I ran up in the great white north... well maybe, the coldest my thermometer would read was -80f without the wind chill and I was in places where that sucker was pegged quite a few times.
There's nothing like having all the heaters running full tilt and there being a pile of snow on the floor around your feet from the blizzard blowing it in around the door seal .;Sweet Makes you feel alive :D Most folks think I'm pulling their chain when I talk about that, I bet you've seen it.

smokin69

Always smokin'
Reaction score
That's what I want to do once I graduate from WyoTech, go up to Canada and work a winter or two for something like that.