2014 Las Vegas area IDI get-together.

blue67chero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just informed I have a function to attend sat afternoon I need to find out what time it is and we can go from there

jrad235

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I won't able to make it. Twin Peaks also isn't my kind of place! LOL

So? Are you saying you are too good to meet up with your fellow oil burners just because of that? :) ;) Just messing with ya man. You, me, and Kenny will have to get together next time I'm down there. No excuses!

blue67chero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was just trying to suggest something low key where some guys can get together and bs... I'll probably be at cars and coffee in the morning anyways just figured if anyone wanted to grab a beer that place was in the same parking lot... However I live in the north west so traveling to Henderson is out of the way for me if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
So? Are you saying you are too good to meet up with your fellow oil burners just because of that? :) ;) Just messing with ya man. You, me, and Kenny will have to get together next time I'm down there. No excuses!

friday (night) from 5-10 pm (give or take) i'm tied up setting up dog crates. Saturday-Sunday is shot because then I'm running around the same spot adopting out dogs to folks, cleaning cages, paper work, etc etc.

Further tossing wrenches in the works is I don't have a drivers license! So my truck sits. This saturday it may get some road time hauling dog food to amargosa. The rescue is doing a donation event at planet hyundai on sahara, wraps up on saturday. If there is tons of food donated (may have seen mention of this on channel 13 last sunday or saturday) then it's all hands on deck to haul it!

Busy busy... heh.

And Twin peaks ain't my gig, free or not!

edit: if a idi convoy is desired/needed (around 90-100 miles one way) I can keep those in mind interested. Still not sure how much has been donated!

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I maybe can meet for a beer or whatever mid afternoon. I have an appointment scheduled for 9am Sat that will take a few hours I suspect.