2014 Las Vegas area IDI get-together.

vegas39

Full Access Member
Reaction score
when's the reschedule?

My wife is lookin for you, send me a text. Can't really reschedule until we get some interest from people. I think the biggest issue getting people from far away, is fuel costs. If we all drove compacts, we'd probably have a great turnout.

mohavewolfpup

Diesel Wolf Puppy
Reaction score
I guess let's reschedule but dang, we've got so many people out here, don't know why can't get some better participation.

I would love to attend (and had planned on it) but real life tends to come first. Not driving either doesn't help. if I had my own license, i'd swing the dually by and drive the neighbors nuts! Honestly I wish it could be held where I am at now, a near half acre lot (you've seen it, other members haven't) with lots of room in the back. Well used to be, some cars got parked back there now. Biggest thing is it's my brothers place and I doubt he wants a fleet of trucks around! 20 feet of his backyard is taken up by mine alone! LOL:sly

Knuckledragger

blowing chunks and grabbing porcelain
Reaction score
I will be out there in June a couple of times, can come in the truck just as easily as a car. If you want to put it off until it cools down again, that is fine, too. Sorry for being the **** in the punchbowl.

blue67chero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
F salt... Got caught up with a pregnant old lady Nd having a baby and stuff... Lemme know when the reschedule takes place! Or where a possible location could be...

Knuckledragger

Reaction score
How about early October? I'm coming out for a hunt in the first week in Pioche, could extend or come early.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Real sorry to hear you guys weren't able to pull it together this round'. Keep trying! It takes dedication to keep this community together. The IDI Weekends fluctuate depending on location, with some years having more attendance than others, but we keep having them, and it will keep living. As an aside, I will be in Las Vegas next week, Tuesday through Friday at the ADS convention, and might be available to meet for dinner if any of you are interested in meeting me. Not that I'm any kind of celebrity worth your time or anything, but I like meeting other IDI guys who are not within driving distance of the IDI Weekend.

Knuckledragger

Reaction score
Mel, you are most certainly a rock star on this forum, and I am sorry that I will not get to meet you when in LV. My truck has no particular problems with long distance driving, I expect to make an IDI weekend sometime soon.

There are several forum members in the LV area, I hope they see this and are able to get something together. Thanks for posting your availability!

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That sounds good. I will have to wait until the convention starts to see what is going on and when I can get away for a little. Stay tuned.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Um... that may not fit in my carry on. LOL But I have a friendly UPS man who will do that for me. :)

blue67chero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What if we don't need anything huge and just see if we can get a couple of guys to come out? At least it's A start!??

reklund

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm game for that. We can just meet at a restaurant or whatever and have a beer and tell some lies. Low key and casual.

blue67chero

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm game next weekend maybe Saturday? I don't know where everyone lives but maybe twin peaks in Henderson?