Yup, another injector thread!

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
His message that tells everything about the Moose pumps and what all else he does says he charges $352 for a full set of BB injectors. I'd say it's a much, MUCH better route than eBay injectors, or from a company you can't trust (like Pensacola Diesel).

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
I don't think you can go wrong buying a NEW set of injectors from an ebay firm... Now knowing what you got from a firm thats got a bad track record is kinda al on you. Sometimes its very difficult to recognize a rebuilt injector. Reading in the Hall of Shame can help you to understand why members feel the way they do about those listed there. I personally have had great service with pensacola. I bought a pump from them and it has worked fine for me.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Typ4 has a slightly better deal than me when he can get them.

lindstromjd

Black Sheep
Reaction score
I will be interested to see if the reman injectors Russ gets are any good, sounds like Pensacola has a hit or miss product.

If you even look up the customer reviews of people local to Pensacola diesel (they're close to where I live) no one has anything good to say about them. One guy got a set of clearly used injectors when he bought a set of re-manned ones, and another said their desk techs have no idea what they're talking about. I'd just stay clear of them if I were you.