wtb

fury9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a 86 f350 cc srw. don't care about the trans or trim package, but it must be nice. dragrag, do you got somethin' you want to sell????

bike-maker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why limit yourself to an 86? 83-85 is the same thing after the addition of a Dana 60 front axle. Any of 'em are hard as hell to find. All of 'em I've seen are gassers.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Why limit yourself to an 86? 83-85 is the same thing after the addition of a Dana 60 front axle. Any of 'em are hard as hell to find. All of 'em I've seen are gassers.
They only added the Dana 60 from the factory in mid '85, so only late '85 and all '86 4x4 will have it. My guess is that's why he's limiting himself...he wants an '80-'86 bodystyle crew-cab with a Dana 60...

DragRag

Reaction score
I am looking for a 86 f350 cc srw. don't care about the trans or trim package, but it must be nice. dragrag, do you got somethin' you want to sell????

I hadn't considered selling. You probably don't want to pay what I have into at this point anyway though. Just for ***** and giggles I will post a pic of it tomorrow since no one has seen what it looks like after I have done some work on it( I didn't do it all, I had plenty of help. It is no longer a regular long bed, it is now a flat bed. The original bed is now crushed to, had a blow out that wasted it anyway. Pics to come....

fury9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the help with the ads, and yes that's why I want the 86 for the d60, but I guess i could always do a swap on an older one.

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rats. Why can't you be looking for an 86' standard cab 133" wheelbase dually? That's what I'm selling. 6.9/C6 rust free Tenessee truck. $1800

fury9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I gotta have the extra space behind me, you know for more stuff that I don't need lol.

bigrandy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not an F250 s/c.Its an F350 that was shortened.It had the 44 ttb originally.I'm still lurking around,just workin too much.I'm building a new truck with a dt360 is why i'm trying to sell this one.