WTB: E40D solenoid pack and plug, RPM tach sensor, high idle solenoid and TRS

93yacht

Reaction score
Looking for the solenoid pack and plug for an E40D, RPM tach sensor for a 7.3 IDI, high idle solenoid, and transmission range sensor...if anyone has these and is willing to ship, let me know...Thanks

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i can get rebuilt solenoid packs for $150. Need to confirm on pricing since it has been some time I had to build a E4DOA.

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a solenoid pack that is suppose to be new. It came with the truck when I bought it. The trans was bad and the PO bought the solenoid pack thinking it would fix it but never installed. I can send it to you and if it works we can figure out a price.

93yacht

Reaction score
i can get rebuilt solenoid packs for $150. Need to confirm on pricing since it has been some time I had to build a E4DOA.
I found a ebay seller (usa.industries) that has remanufactured packs for $95 shipped, I was just thinking that maybe I could get a cheaper deal on a used one.

I have a solenoid pack that is suppose to be new. It came with the truck when I bought it. The trans was bad and the PO bought the solenoid pack thinking it would fix it but never installed. I can send it to you and if it works we can figure out a price.

Thanks...Mine is leaking fluid into the plug...If it does work, what kind of price are you thinking?

homelessduck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a ebay seller (usa.industries) that has remanufactured packs for $95 shipped, I was just thinking that maybe I could get a cheaper deal on a used one.

Thanks...Mine is leaking fluid into the plug...If it does work, what kind of price are you thinking?

$45 shipped ? :dunno

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob123456789

Members online