would anyone be interested in a sidewinder setup?

boggerted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a nice complete banks sidewinder kit in a yard by me. Since my truck is factory turbo i dont need the setup, but i would be willing to pull the complete setup if I can turn a little bit of profit. It seems to be complete with the following:
-turbo
-intake, including filter, filter housing, cdr, cdr spacer for inj pump, and the intake piece it connects to
-cold air duct
-turbo (seems to have minimal play and some oil residue)
-downpipe
-braided lines for oil supply

although the truck is auto, i didnt notice whether the trans dipstick was there since it seems they give you a new one to fit the kit. also you would need to replace the rubber hose that goes from cdr to pump housing spacer as it was cut for some reason. it also does not have the exhaust system past the downpipe.

Throw me some offers and this will determine if its worth it for me to take the time to remove it and sell it. Thanks

Darrin Tosh

IDI Hound
Reaction score
A complete kit will sell for $800, to $1000.00 pretty easily, I would think it would be worth it to pull it and just put it up for sale. I would think that pick and pull prices you could get that thing for $300 to $400. You would need to pull the down pipe and up pipes also, and the gauges would be a benefit as well.

Someone would buy it! Where are you located?

icanfixall

Official GMM hand model
Reaction score
Buy it and it will sell for more than you paid for it... Thts just plain outstanding to find something like that in a yard... I have found two but.... One had been run way too long in a dusty area without a filter so it was shot to hell & was an old non gated mess. The other was mounted on the drivers side exhaust manifold with plenty of shaft bearing wear... It was shot too...

boggerted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well ill be pulling the complete setup come monday (yards are closed today) and will give it a thorough cleaning and inspection then it will be up for grabs! PM me if you wanna throw me offers