ford says that this is what I need to have done based on the codes,
replace IAT sensor
Replace glow plug relay(again)
replace EBP sensor
Clean tube- EBP sensor

jfinch

jfinch
Reaction score
well i ordered the iat sensor since my truck doesnt have one and never has since ive had it, and tomorrow mornin in going to pull the ebp sensor and tube and see it they are all clogged up. we will see what happens from there but it was ford who made those recommendations so im hoping they know what the hell they are talking about with this!:dunno

jfinch

jfinch
Reaction score
Anyone know where the damn IAT sensor plugs into on the 95 f350 PSD??? cant find the *****. would be great to see a pic of it!!;Sweet

jfinch

jfinch
Reaction score
there is no air box it had a DIY intake/ airfilter when i bought it, and only one plug but it is not even close to the one on the sensor i got and the sensor i got is the right one from ford. i will have to check again.

Mike

Stroker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Most guys just zip tie the AIT to the inner fender when they do a DIY intake.... perhaps your PO cut the wires?

Agnem

Using the Force!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:popcorn These look like Microsoft errors. They only allude to the actual problem, without really telling you whats wrong.

OLDBULL8

Good Morning Ya'll.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ford says that this is what I need to have done based on the codes,
replace IAT sensor
Replace glow plug relay(again)
replace EBP sensor
Clean tube- EBP sensor

Why the hell would you replace the GPR , that has nothing to do with keeping the truck running after it's started.

Read this it's for 94 to 98 PSD. It's 38 mb pdf file takes awhile to load, so wait.

Be carefull when you clean the EBP sensor, it has a rubber diaphram in it and can be punctured.

Go Herethen scroll down to cleaning the EBP tube.

I wouldn't spend anymore money with those guys, whoever you took it too, they don't know diesels.

You say you checked the UVCH plugs, even a slight unpluging will cause problems like you have. Is yours the double or single plugins gaskets.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle