Wipers

dman67

Reaction score
I don't know if this is the proper place to post this but, does anyone know of a way that i can stop my wipers from making that god awful farting sound on the windshield? Even with plenty of rain water on the glass it still makes that
terrible noise. Mainly just on the up stroke. It is driving me insane!! Any suggestions would be appreciated.

timothyr1014

Full Access Member
Reaction score
age and position of the blade have a lot to do with it....if the blade is not flexable, or is not sitting perpendicular to the windshild clatter will result

EMD_DRIVER

Say what?!?!
Reaction score
303 protectant has some wiper treatment that works pretty good.. I've used it with success ..

You must be registered for see images attach

dman67

Reaction score
Thank you for your responses. I will check and see how the wipers are sitting in relation to the windshield. If no success with that i will look into some wiper treatment.

Sycostang67

Scooty Puff Junior
Reaction score
Are the blades old? Mine usually get old and refuse to flex the opposite way on the up stroke and cause that noise. You can try flipping the blades over to see if they could flex back on the down stroke, but I usually just get new blades.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tyler9828