Where to get new brake line

Daniel McCurdy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know where to get a new brake line that goes from the master to the tee on the drivers side wheel. Iv tried making it twice and every time it just ends in total failure. The only place iv managed to find it is in a complete set that cost 320$ witch is insane. I just need the one line. Truck is a 93 f350 2wd.

Daniel McCurdy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lmc only has the full set that cost 180$. I just need the one brake line. I did a Google search and couldn't find anything

Old Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You are going to pay for pre formed lines for sure.
Have you looked into the copper nickle alloy brake lines? The bend easy w/o kinking, rust proof etc...

Eastwood has the line and tools if you want to invest in it. A 25ft roll of the brake line is $56.

Here is a thread from Garage Journal talking about the copper alloy lines. Starts out guy asking about using copper for brake lines which is illegal....and goes from there.

Goat.

lotzagoodstuff

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
+1 on the copper nickel premade lines. Find a section with the correct ends and bend it yourself.

If that’s not accurate enough for you, call your closest hydraulic shop. If they can’t make it for you they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Last edited:

Daniel McCurdy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I tried using the copper line and the flare just shears off not even using much force to tighten it down. I actually finally managed to get the steel line to work and it tightened down with no leaks. But of course now that I fixed this line another line is leaking and won't seal for nothing. It's the line the goes from the driver to passenger the connection the goes to the rubber line on the passenger side. I cleaned it real good checked the flare and tightened it down tight and it still leaks will not seal. The nut is completely striped so I have to use vise grips to tighten and loosen it. At this point I think I'm going to have to redo this line as well.

OBSF350

Reaction score
Does anybody know where to get a new brake line that goes from the master to the tee on the drivers side wheel. Iv tried making it twice and every time it just ends in total failure. The only place iv managed to find it is in a complete set that cost 320$ witch is insane. I just need the one line. Truck is a 93 f350 2wd.
I ordered mine from Inline Tube. All stainless steel pre-bent. Fit perfectly.

Ky85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had this same issue,
Tried flaring several times and no dice.

Ebay, bought a set of both lines that go from master to proportion for about 75 bucks. (Lame)