Whats it worth?

91 7three

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going to sell my IDI here soon I think, and I have the turbo and most of the parts, but not all the parts needed to install it. So I think I would be better off selling the turbo and parts separate from the truck. Its an older banks turbo, has some side to side play I think but it doesn't rub. I've got the intake "box" I guess you would call it, with the intake hat, some oil lines, the exhaust flange/small piece of pipe where the crossover pipe connects to, and the down pipe flange. No Crossover pipe. I've also got an old EGT gauge and a matching boost gauge but the lines are sort of hacked up, but I would throw them in anyway. So, my question is, whats a rough number of how much I can sell this for?

BrandonMag

Dana 50 rebuilder
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IIRC, I paid $500 for an incomplete Hypermax setup. After having the turbo rebuilt and ordering all the parts I needed, I was out almost as much as I would have been if I'd bought the kit new. I'd give you a ballpark figure of $400.

dunk

Dunce
Reaction score
I see complete non wastegate setups usually listed around $600. Missing any more than a few bolts and the price drops real fast.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cv axle

Members online