whats going on why no idi guys

towcat

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
talk about bringing out some "history"......
it's good though, we have many "newer" members who aren't aware of where we started from. as long as we keep growing with core values intact, life is a good thing. ;Sweet

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, talk about resurrecting a thread! I think my comment in this thread was my first ever post on OB...and, that was before the big wave came over from TDS way back when (IIRC the trickle started in January, and the mass migration came a few months later). May as well take this opportunity to thank everyone who's contributed to, and especially those who help run the site, for keeping it as it has been for so many years ;Sweet

I remember all too well how bad TDS was getting with overmoderating towards the end...I don't know if my account there is still active, but good riddance. Still, I remember a few good guys who didn't make the jump...

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
Tim, so do I...remember the transition well, and those that stayed behind, still email Pete from time to time...awesome guy who will help you with anything, but just seems happy to do what he's doing.

The Warden

MiB Impersonator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tim, so do I...remember the transition well, and those that stayed behind, still email Pete from time to time...awesome guy who will help you with anything, but just seems happy to do what he's doing.
Pete's exactly who I was thinking about...nice to hear that you're still in touch with him :) tell him I said hi!

sle2115

NRA LIFE MEMBER
Reaction score
I think the last time I mentioned him, you said the same and I told him the same! Will do again! :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lance

Staff online

Members online